The Z-Band® Splash wristband features a durable, water-resistant adhesive which is perfect for water parks, resorts and cruise lines whilst the Z-Band® Fun bar coded wristband, used with direct thermal printing, can offer entertainment venues significant benefits compared with RFID equivalents.
"The barcoded Z-Band® Fun and Z-Band® Splash wristbands offer cashless payment and data capture benefits similar to RFID, but at a significantly lower cost,” said Elaine Wilkinson, Supplies Product Manager EMEA, Zebra Technologies Europe. “Durable, bar coded wristbands can help venues speed up transactions, reduce ticket fraud and improve the overall visitor experience."
Z-Band® wristbands enable:
· Cashless point of sale (POS) and increased spending per visitor
· The ability to capture visitor preference information. Attractions can then use this collected data to market to future guests
· Visitor prioritisation: wristband flood coated colours, graphics and barcodes can indicate which services a visitor is eligible for—and allow the business to offer benefits to preferred customers, such as shorter lines or free lockers or beverages
Z-Band® wristbands also allow amusement and attraction venues to:
· Reduce ticket fraud and revenue losses associated with counterfeits and theft
· Improve transaction speeds by simple wristband scanning versus exchanging cash
· Enhance each visitor’s experience by increasing convenience
· Enjoy lower total cost of ownership compared to RFID wristbands
Available in North America and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Z-Band® wristbands will be sold primarily through Zebra’s vast network of channel partners across a range of verticals and region. For more information, please call +44 (0)1628 556000 or visit www.emea.zebra.com/en/supplies.
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides the broadest range of innovative technology solutions to identify, track, and manage the deployment of critical assets for improved business efficiency. Zebra’s products include reliable on-demand printer and state-of-the-art software and hardware solutions utilizing a wide array of automatic identification technologies. By enabling improvements in sourcing, visibility, security and accuracy, Zebra helps its customers to put the right asset in the right place at the right time. Zebra serves more than 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies worldwide. For more information about Zebra's solutions, visit www.zebra.com.